Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content, information and materials are for your general information and use only. The Information is subject to change at any time without prior notice. The Information may include the views or recommendations of third parties, which may not necessarily reflect MEA’s views.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Interaction with the Site
1. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
2. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
3. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
1. MEA is committed to respecting the artistic and intellectual property rights of others.
2. The text and images contained on this website are protected by the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the state of Victoria, including copyright law. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced by any process without written permission from MelbourneEast Arts or the relevant copyright owner. Requests for the use of the Information for any purpose other than educational or personal non-commercial uses should be directed to email@example.com.
1. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason or due to technical issues beyond our control.